Re: Delta Airlines new Jewish restrictions

On Jun 27, 1:24 pm, Mark Reinhold <ma...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:24:22 -0500, "btorvik2" <btorv...@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

I guess the bottom line is:  "If you can't live with the laws of the
country, don't go there.".

bernie

Don't go there;  Boy that makes sense to me.
Somewhere on the left coast

My Parole Officer says cigars calm me down

YAWN............

  • Re: Smoke one for...
    ... Wet dreams again ... Somewhere on the left coast ... My Parole Officer says cigars calm me down ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Aint nothin stupider than a tea-bagger...
    ... Cannibalism Week festivals? ... Somewhere on the left coast ... My Parole Officer says cigars calm me down ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Stuff in Britain
    ... unemployment insurance is hard to come by for journalists ... Somewhere on the left coast ... My Parole Officer says cigars calm me down ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: What happened to windows mode
    ... Somewhere on the left coast ... My Parole Officer says cigars calm me down ... fullscreen windowed mode, as I have dual monitors set up. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: {verb} one for...
    ... so will I. but it will blamed on smoking ... Somewhere on the left coast ... My Parole Officer says cigars calm me down ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)