Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
- From: Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 30 May 2011 20:31:57 GMT
On Mon, 30 May 2011 15:01:43 -0400, trogdor wrote:
"Carbon" wrote in message
news:pan.2011.05.30.14.47.29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Mon, 30 May
2011 05:06:21 -0700, CigarBaron wrote:
On May 29, 5:52 pm, Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best
candidate to get us out of the recession. You know, getting his
university fellows together to think us out of it. However, many
would admit now that they were wrong. I don't think racism ever came
into it. Just my 0.02.
He was obviously a better choice than the old man and momma grizzly.
knee grow please
the bad news is obama's a dyed in the wool communist
Is this the one where after successfully conditioning their manchurian
candidate, the time traveling space alien lizard people go back in time
and planted those newspaper advertisements in those two Honolulu
newspapers? Because I can't wait for the Roger Corman documentary. I
hope it's as good as "Attack of the Crab Monsters."
- Prev by Date: Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
- Next by Date: Re: A new career...?!
- Previous by thread: Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
- Next by thread: Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster