Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster

On May 29, 5:52 pm, Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/files/2011/05/obama.jpeg

I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best
candidate to get us out of the recession. You know, getting his
university fellows together to think us out of it. However, many
would admit now that they were wrong. I don't think racism ever came
into it. Just my 0.02.

  • Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
    ... I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best ... candidate to get us out of the recession. ... university fellows together to think us out of it. ... back in time and planted those newspaper advertisements in those two ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
    ... I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best ... candidate to get us out of the recession. ... university fellows together to think us out of it. ... I don't think racism ever came ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
    ... I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best ... candidate to get us out of the recession. ... university fellows together to think us out of it. ... remembering that actions speak louder ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
    ... I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best ... candidate to get us out of the recession. ... university fellows together to think us out of it. ... remembering that actions speak louder ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best Memorial Weekend Lawn Poster
    ... I think many middle-roader-Repubs voted for Obama as the best ... candidate to get us out of the recession. ... university fellows together to think us out of it. ... Is that your reality? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)