Re: A new career...?!

On Wed, 18 May 2011 19:35:42 -0700, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
On 2011-05-18 14:59:14 -0700, Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
On 2011-05-17 16:38:59 -0700, Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2011-05-16 20:26:11 -0700, Carbon
On 2011-05-16 17:24:09 -0700, Carbon
On 2011-05-15 16:52:41 -0700, Carbon
<nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Regarding a). I don't know if AGW is valid. How many times to
I have to say it?

At least as many times as the sum of the number of times that
you've defended it, plus the number of times you've denigrated
people who say that the preponderance of evidence to date has
been a bunch of hooey.

Misc "...plus 2 for good luck."

I haven't. defended it. Please learn to read.

You assume that I cannot read.

Misc "do you EVER tire of being wrong...?! ;)"

Please cite where I've defended AGW.

Ooo, you'll like this one, Mr. Philosophy...

"I never claimed that you defended AGW. Please learn to read."

<G>

Look up.

I left the full quote-history in so that you could take another stab
at reading comprehension.

If you feel that I have accused you of defending AGW, please cite
the exact words which you mis-read, without any surrounding
distracting words. I will attempt to explain to you your mistake in
the simplest terms possible.

Misc "always glad to help! :)"

At the top of this post where you say I've defended AGW

If you would please cite the exact words which you mis-read, without
any surrounding distracting words. I will attempt to explain to you
your mistake in the simplest terms possible.

No where in this post or in any other do I say that you've defended
AGW (please learn to read!)

, I can only assume that in saying so, you're claiming I'm defending
AGW. If you mean something else by saying I've defended AGW, feel
free to clarify.

After you learn to read, please cite the exact words which you
mis-read, without any surrounding distracting words. I will attempt
to explain to you your mistake in the simplest terms possible.

Here is the task before you:

* Find the place where Misc claims that you defended AGW.

* Right-click to COPY those words.

* At the bottom, type a quote mark ("), then PASTE Misc's words, then
type another quote mark.

* Post your results.

Wow, cutting and pasting really sounds like a pain the way you do it. I
use VI. Much faster, no mouse. Plus it reformats. See:

.