Re: Smoking One ...

On May 7, 8:36 am, CigarBaron <garbaron...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 7, 4:40 am, "Alex W." <ing...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

... to mark the passing of the last surviving veteran of World
War One.  Chief Petty Officer Charles Choules died in Australia
on May 5, aged 110.

Now this most terrible of wars really has passed from living
memory into history.

It never existed Alex...another made up war!
CigarBaron
(grassy knoller)

YAWN.......

  • Re: OT- Comparing Katrina to the Tsunami
    ... >>> They learned that they knew zip about history. ... >> For example the heroes of the American Revolution to most Americans ... >> in the self determination war in Vietnam. ... The first recorded European contact with Australia was in March 1606, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Memorial Day Memories
    ... died as a result of World War One. ... resulting is damage to his lungs. ... damaged lungs were ripe for TB to take hold. ... things were mysterious for a child and stayed strong in my memory. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Memorial Day Memories
    ... He fought in that war, ... resulting is damage to his lungs. ... damaged lungs were ripe for TB to take hold. ... were mysterious for a child and stayed strong in my memory. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT: The truth about Sarah....
    ... Presidential candidate in memory. ... Who said anything about the old boy network; this was the Old Sarah ... focused much on the war in Iraq. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)