Re: Mostly for Tony

On 2011-04-21 19:29:58 -0700, Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in
news:ioqi52$ro3$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Misc "so, have you defined you conclusion as right, yet? Or are you going to wait for his reply? <G>"

Note that this was not the issue I brought up. The key word in my sentence was "surprised".

Oh, agreed.

....But now that the thread has passed to the ridiculous, I'm just having fun with it.

Misc "...and hardly using any ridicule! <G>"

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: How can I tell a good humidor?
    ... Also the names of some on-line vendors that other ASCers ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Laptop Computers / Holiday Shopping
    ... and we're totally digging it. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Response to liberal gloating
    ... "should" ought to be based on Right or Wrong, ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Harry Potter
    ... > Ken Dixon wrote: ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Alberto Gonzales has your back:
    ... if all this information is gathered and then somehow used against ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)