Re: Mostly for Tony

On 2011-04-21 19:29:58 -0700, Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in
news:ioqi52$ro3$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Misc "so, have you defined you conclusion as right, yet? Or are you going to wait for his reply? <G>"

Note that this was not the issue I brought up. The key word in my sentence was "surprised".

Oh, agreed.

....But now that the thread has passed to the ridiculous, I'm just having fun with it.

Misc "...and hardly using any ridicule! <G>"

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

.