Re: Time to give up the Iphone?
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:38:39 -0500
Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/21/11 9:16 AM, François Yves Le Gal wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 23:51:50 -0500, Mickey<Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>If the iPhone worries you then you better get rid of all RFID's in your
Secretly recording your exact location with date/time stamping.
What did you expect from iSteve and his iCronies?
life, starting with the plastic your wallet.
1., you're talking apples and oranges, Ken. I see your point, but the
RFID isn't capturing data and building a file for "them" to download
at their convenience.
2. That is easily defeated with a metal wallet, anyway. I have seen
them range from a cheap $7 tin clamshell style, to a really attractive
woven aluminum "fabric" model that sold for IIRC, in the neighborhood
3. The only RFIDs in my own life currently are implanted in my dog's
- Prev by Date: Re: Time to give up the Iphone?
- Next by Date: Re: Mostly for Tony
- Previous by thread: Re: Time to give up the Iphone?
- Next by thread: Re: Time to give up the Iphone?