Re: Mostly for Tony

On Apr 19, 11:45 pm, Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The fictional Jesus confirms her assertion.

"So can I? Can I? Can I?" she asks.

"Honestly, I - I don’t really have an issue with it," Jesus tells her.

[...]

According to the law that Jesus followed (the old testament) a baby
who dies less than 30 days old does not need a funeral. The
interpretation is that a human does not have a soul until at least 30
days old. Therefore abortion is not a question among even the most
devote Jews. And, most likely, the above answer is the correct one
that Jesus would have answered.

  • Re: Sir William Blackstone meets Henings Statutes (insanity & forgetfulness...
    ... Who May or May Not Make a Testament. ... by law or custom: which prohibitions are principally upon three ... distinction between wills and testaments, ... England during this period was Sir William Blackstone. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Testing in a restaurant
    ... >>>doggoned LAW to make them realize that it is the right thing to NOT make ... > I'll admit that I am a "Johny come lately" to this thread, but Beav are ... I'm saying that no-one needs to KNOW you test in a restaurant. ... > how about burping your baby while setting at the table? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Israel: abortion politics
    ... reality is that in the 40 years since abortion has been legalized ... Or a sick baby ... Now why should such a law even have been needed? ... the world who have all sorts of misconceptions about Jewish law. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Testing in a restaurant
    ... >>>doggoned LAW to make them realize that it is the right thing to NOT make ... >> to get a job in the first place, we're talking about common sense ... > I'll admit that I am a "Johny come lately" to this thread, but Beav are ... > your baby while setting at the table? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Rant Against the CSA
    ... And the law agrees with this. ... After all, at this stage, it is just a piece of tissue, according to the ... "I want this baby. ... Why Should a Man Bear Responsibility for a Woman who Decides to ...
    (soc.men)