Re: Mostly for Tony

On Apr 19, 11:45 pm, Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The fictional Jesus confirms her assertion.

"So can I? Can I? Can I?" she asks.

"Honestly, I - I don’t really have an issue with it," Jesus tells her.

[...]

According to the law that Jesus followed (the old testament) a baby
who dies less than 30 days old does not need a funeral. The
interpretation is that a human does not have a soul until at least 30
days old. Therefore abortion is not a question among even the most
devote Jews. And, most likely, the above answer is the correct one
that Jesus would have answered.

  • Re: Sir William Blackstone meets Henings Statutes (insanity & forgetfulness...
    ... Who May or May Not Make a Testament. ... by law or custom: which prohibitions are principally upon three ... distinction between wills and testaments, ... England during this period was Sir William Blackstone. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Testing in a restaurant
    ... >>>doggoned LAW to make them realize that it is the right thing to NOT make ... > I'll admit that I am a "Johny come lately" to this thread, but Beav are ... I'm saying that no-one needs to KNOW you test in a restaurant. ... > how about burping your baby while setting at the table? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Israel: abortion politics
    ... reality is that in the 40 years since abortion has been legalized ... Or a sick baby ... Now why should such a law even have been needed? ... the world who have all sorts of misconceptions about Jewish law. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Testing in a restaurant
    ... >>>doggoned LAW to make them realize that it is the right thing to NOT make ... >> to get a job in the first place, we're talking about common sense ... > I'll admit that I am a "Johny come lately" to this thread, but Beav are ... > your baby while setting at the table? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: artificial life
    ... It is pretty clear that these fundamentalists pick and choose which Old ... Testament craziness they like. ... Jesus followed every law perfectly, something no one else could do or has ... it will probably come out in the future as two different religions. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)