Re: Best bang for the buck cigar

Ken Dixon wrote:
I was outside having a cigar, a HdM Dark Sumatra Espresso (rothschild), and was just curious what your favorite under $5 cigars are?
Mine:
LGC Wavell
HdM Dark Sumatra Espresso
ERDM Rectangulare
Torano Exodus 1959 robusto
Monte 4 (Cuban)

I'm sure there are others but these are the first 5 that came to mind.

This was a tough one for me, as I am down to four kinds of cigars, except for the odd gift.
Vegas de Santiago, two different sizes one the chaman, all aged over a year.
Cuaba Divino
RASS

JJ

  • Re: Best bang for the buck cigar
    ... Torano Exodus 1959 robusto ... Monte 4 (Cuban) ... The Edge by Rocky Patell comes to mind as a good bang for the buck ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Monte #4
    ... what the hell is a MONTE #4? ... Cuban Missle Crisis and Kennedy and all that) is still in effect. ... the same brands made in Cuba are also made in other ... they are very different cigars. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best bang for the buck cigar
    ... Torano Exodus 1959 robusto ... Monte 4 (Cuban) ... I do like the Fonseca as much as ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: favorite cigars...... /
    ... Punch Coronation a/t (Cuban) ... Monte 4 ... There are others but these have been my favorites for quite a while. ... particular favorite brands as I'm not big or knowledgable on cigars, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)