Re: BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

On Apr 8, 9:02 am, Bart Goddard <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CigarBaron <garbaron...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:0f660f9b-ee81-4a45-89e4-
f2074fddd...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Apr 7, 6:12 pm, Bart Goddard <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
" > In the height of inconsistency, they want humans to
be referred to in general neutral language, but want
animals not to be referred to as "it".

Hey, animals have feelings too!  :-)
CigarBaron

Mmmmmm....delicious feelings.....

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

I do like tasty animals. I might get a couple of Prime Rib Eyes for
grilling today...Hey, I'm on call for the hospital so I might as well
enjoy.

  • Re: Canine vs Feline
    ... owners are the lowest form of the human species. ... Other than cats ... People for the Ingestion of Tasty Animals? ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: oh susanna
    ... People for the Eating of Tasty Animals ... She started to tell me about some horrible practice, and she mentioned that it was roundly condemned by PETA, did I know what PETA was? ... I guess she hadn't heard the people eating tasty animals bit before. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: {OT} Political correctness gone insane
    ... trying to rename fish "Sea kittens". ... I belong to PETA, the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: a.c Civility Police
    ... People for the Eating of Tasty Animals ... "If God didn't want us to eat animals WHY DID HE MAKE 'EM OUT OF ... everyone here is a PITA at one time or another. ...
    (alt.coffee)