Re: Best bang for the buck cigar

"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ken Dixon wrote:
I was outside having a cigar, a HdM Dark Sumatra Espresso
(rothschild), and was just curious what your favorite under $5 cigars
are? Mine:
LGC Wavell
HdM Dark Sumatra Espresso
ERDM Rectangulare
Torano Exodus 1959 robusto
Monte 4 (Cuban)

I'm sure there are others but these are the first 5 that came to mind.

You're getting Monte 4s for under $5??

Can they be real ones? They're about 8 euros a piece in Europe
(in the countries with lower taxes on cigars, that is).

  • Re: Best bang for the buck cigar
    ... Torano Exodus 1959 robusto ... Monte 4 (Cuban) ... The Edge by Rocky Patell comes to mind as a good bang for the buck ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Monte #4
    ... what the hell is a MONTE #4? ... Cuban Missle Crisis and Kennedy and all that) is still in effect. ... the same brands made in Cuba are also made in other ... they are very different cigars. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best bang for the buck cigar
    ... Torano Exodus 1959 robusto ... Monte 4 (Cuban) ... I do like the Fonseca as much as ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: favorite cigars...... /
    ... Punch Coronation a/t (Cuban) ... Monte 4 ... There are others but these have been my favorites for quite a while. ... particular favorite brands as I'm not big or knowledgable on cigars, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)