Re: Some days you're the windshield

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:48:49 -0500, Ray wrote:

And some days you're the bug.

After a stressful, annoyance filled day, last evening I sat down in a
quiet room with a couple fingers of Irish whiskey and a lovely cigar.

Stressful and filled with annoyance? Can I take it that the two
fingers were held vertically?
;-)

Wouldn't you know it? The damn thing had a plug right smack in the
middle third and had about as much draw as a dowel peg.

That's why they invented the draw poker. Not perfect, but it has
saved many a moke!

Not the end of the word, but a fitting capper to a crapola day.

I went to the humi and grabbed a replacement and it was near
perfection. Excellent draw, nicely aged and delicious complement to
the whiskey.

Names, dates, measurements?

  • Re: Some days youre the windshield
    ... quiet room with a couple fingers of Irish whiskey and a lovely cigar. ... middle third and had about as much draw as a dowel peg. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Some days youre the windshield
    ... quiet room with a couple fingers of Irish whiskey and a lovely cigar. ... middle third and had about as much draw as a dowel peg. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: RMGD Obama get-together?
    ... is there going to be secret service at the ... I really have to draw the ... mention the video clips of Dave Kelly and Algebra out front with ... their fingers in the air. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • CL DRAW - Another Fix Problem
    ... How can you have some bloke looking as the balls are put in a bowl. ... Rearrange them slightly with a few fingers, then draw one out, without the ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Graphics Tablets
    ... > People who draw using their arm, and not just their fingers, do well with ... > the larger tablets. ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)