Re: Some days you're the windshield

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:48:49 -0500, Ray wrote:

And some days you're the bug.

After a stressful, annoyance filled day, last evening I sat down in a
quiet room with a couple fingers of Irish whiskey and a lovely cigar.

Stressful and filled with annoyance? Can I take it that the two
fingers were held vertically?
;-)

Wouldn't you know it? The damn thing had a plug right smack in the
middle third and had about as much draw as a dowel peg.

That's why they invented the draw poker. Not perfect, but it has
saved many a moke!

Not the end of the word, but a fitting capper to a crapola day.

I went to the humi and grabbed a replacement and it was near
perfection. Excellent draw, nicely aged and delicious complement to
the whiskey.

Names, dates, measurements?

.