Re: Some days you're the windshield
- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:45:53 +0100
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:48:49 -0500, Ray wrote:
And some days you're the bug.
After a stressful, annoyance filled day, last evening I sat down in a
quiet room with a couple fingers of Irish whiskey and a lovely cigar.
Stressful and filled with annoyance? Can I take it that the two
fingers were held vertically?
Wouldn't you know it? The damn thing had a plug right smack in the
middle third and had about as much draw as a dowel peg.
That's why they invented the draw poker. Not perfect, but it has
saved many a moke!
Not the end of the word, but a fitting capper to a crapola day.
I went to the humi and grabbed a replacement and it was near
perfection. Excellent draw, nicely aged and delicious complement to
Names, dates, measurements?
- Prev by Date: Re: Stop incrementalism!
- Next by Date: Re: Stop incrementalism!
- Previous by thread: Re: Smoke one of your very best
- Next by thread: Re: Some days you're the windshield