Re: [OT] Those crazy dems!

On 2/27/2011 1:06 PM, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:

I'm going to guess that not a day goes by during this important national
display when we don't hear some left-winger proudly announce "I am the
only one who has not mentioned Sara Palin."

When I go to my mom's house for dinner each week, she always asks me: "Did you hear what That Woman(tm) said?!?!?!" That woman, of course, is Sarah Palin. Michelle Bachmann is "That Other Woman(tm)" :)

I said: "Mom, if she is so stupid and insignificant, why do they continue to talk about her". Mom says: "Well, they're reporting the news." And I said: "So you're saying a stupid and petty woman is newsworthy?" :)

If the dems wanted to defang her, all they'd have to do is stop talking about her.

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225