Re: [OT] Those crazy dems!

On 2/27/2011 1:06 PM, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:

I'm going to guess that not a day goes by during this important national
display when we don't hear some left-winger proudly announce "I am the
only one who has not mentioned Sara Palin."

When I go to my mom's house for dinner each week, she always asks me: "Did you hear what That Woman(tm) said?!?!?!" That woman, of course, is Sarah Palin. Michelle Bachmann is "That Other Woman(tm)" :)

I said: "Mom, if she is so stupid and insignificant, why do they continue to talk about her". Mom says: "Well, they're reporting the news." And I said: "So you're saying a stupid and petty woman is newsworthy?" :)

If the dems wanted to defang her, all they'd have to do is stop talking about her.

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225

  • Re: [OT] Those crazy dems!
    ... only one who has not mentioned Sara Palin." ... "Mom, if she is so stupid and insignificant, why do they ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Stupid, Stupid Sarah Palin.
    ... Stupid, stupid ... Stupid, stupid Sarah Palin. ... She thought they were government departments. ... Really Jill? ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: (NDC) The Senate
    ... Besides, Palin is inexperienced, not stupid. ... Palin didn't become Governor of Alaska by being dumb. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: I know, I know, just a "slip up", but if Palin said this....
    ... been around these issues for a heck of a lot longer than Palin has.. ... qualified to be commander-in-chief than Obama is. ... does not know much and appears to be stupid. ... mayor, and got elected governor. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Alaska prediction
    ... I have to conclude that her brain either is impenetrable or leaks ... educated in comparison to Obama, no question, but I bet a quiz on world affairs, geography, history etc. would show half the damn country doesn't know much more than she does. ... Palin is considered the top choice for the office of Vice President? ... that this woman went from being a member of a small town council to Governor of Alaska in a decade would seem to show she isn't stupid. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)