Re: A Mobile Herf Kit

On Feb 9, 6:38 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
wrote:
On 2011-02-09 04:11:44 -0800, "Alex W." <ing...@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

A bargain at only $35,000, this trunk is not only an iPad holder
but also provides storage for your whisky (bottle and glasses),
poker (cards, foldable table and chips), a shoeshine kit, and
most importantly a humidified cigar drawer.

http://www.luxist.com/category/cigars/

Which color did YOU get?  We'll compare....   :D

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

We have (tucked away in storage) an oldish steamer trunk from Frank's
Grandpa. (c. 1920 or so)

It's not by a designer like LV, but I've kept hopeing it kept some
value, so while using it for kiddo clothes etc, have taken care of
it ... but - now have (with a bunch of work) a luxury (maybe) cigar
trunk! <G> However, must point out that the modification will not be
cheap. My trunk is lined with fabric and the drawers are also fabric
covered. Can we spell mold?

I just might keep it as a curiosity for now. mary
.