Re: Best comment from Judge Vinson's decision

On 2011-02-09 18:14:44 -0800, Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

On 2011-02-09 16:50:18 -0800, Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2011-02-08 20:42:05 -0800, Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:

Do you honestly think the entire WHO sat down as an organization
and conspired to not publish one study?

You really like reductio ad absurdum, don't you?

I would call it more a proof by example. Here's another one!

Someone allegedly suppressed publication of a study. That person
works for the WHO. All WHO studies are bogus.

Here's a more appropriate one:

EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the WHO organization participated in the
cover-up and dishonest disemination of a WHO study.

Cite.

Already provided. Twice. You refused to read it.

Your cite proved "EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the WHO organization
participated in the cover-up and dishonest disemination [sic] of a WHO
study"?

Wow. That's some cite.

Don't take my word for it -- it's on the internet, for crying out loud! :)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: Media bias in the Israel / Hezbollah conflict
    ... Cough up a cite or two (sans hairballs) please. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Boycott Results
    ... Cite? ... Snopes will have this one up shortly, ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Best comment from Judge Vinsons decision
    ... I don't care how MILFy she is. ... Cite? ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Tax Class
    ... the mother were unconstitutional. ... Can you cite them for me, so I can count them, too? ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Hey, I got banned!
    ... I'm just reporting what I said that you asked me to cite. ... Hypocrite! ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)