Re: Best comment from Judge Vinson's decision

On 2011-02-06 17:10:35 -0800, Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
The higher premiums come from government meddling, insisting on what
is and isn't covered by insurance. My insurance policy covers sex
reassignment and pregnancy, by law.

Those are two things I would drop from my coverage, if I could, and
greatly lower my premiums.

SInce you're required to carry, you may's well go ahead & get the procedures...

8^D

Misc "just trying to help..."

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: OT:Assult on Healthcare freedom 2
    ... minimum level of coverage for everyone. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: You must admit.........
    ... I'll go that all citizens are given coverage by the system. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Thin Skinned President
    ... NPR has good coverage also.. ... Still both heavy on the infotainment side, although admittedly of a higher calibur than the others. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke Nazis Have Gotten To Gannet
    ... > coverage in this country. ... That is absolutely frightening! ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)