Re: Best comment from Judge Vinson's decision

On 2011-02-06 17:10:35 -0800, Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
The higher premiums come from government meddling, insisting on what
is and isn't covered by insurance. My insurance policy covers sex
reassignment and pregnancy, by law.

Those are two things I would drop from my coverage, if I could, and
greatly lower my premiums.

SInce you're required to carry, you may's well go ahead & get the procedures...

8^D

Misc "just trying to help..."

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

.