Re: Sunday event
- From: CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 04:06:46 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 30, 9:19 am, Jeremy <jer...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 29, 3:58 pm, "Alex W." <ing...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:04:04 -0800 (PST), CigarBaron wrote:
I've used Chef Haller's recipe from the "White House FamilyChicken noodle soup?
Cookbook." Perfect chicken noodle soup every time.
The White House?
When did you have a Jewish president?
Chef Haller's book is truly amazing. I'm making osso bucco (sp?) from
it tonight, and made a veal and vegetable soup last night from it.
Easy to follow (for the most part) and everything made from scratch.
No Cambell's soup additions here. :-)
I have opened two cans so far this year and one was tomato paste.
- Prev by Date: CJOTD
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke one for...
- Previous by thread: Re: Sunday event
- Next by thread: Re: Sunday event