Re: Smoke one for...

On 1/27/11 10:16 PM, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
George.

Good friend of mine (I was best man at his wedding) -- not dead (yet!),
but found out today that he has advanced Lukemia.

woot. :\

I'll say a prayer for him.

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225

  • Re: Smoke one for...
    ... Good friend of mine (I was best man at his wedding) -- not dead, ... but found out today that he has advanced Lukemia. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: O dear!
    ... A friend had written to me about the best friend of her brother who ... was pronounced brain dead. ... 40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: what is it about the *Grateful Dead*?
    ... why do people revere this paticular band so much, ... An Elegy for Jerry ... to legions of the dead. ... and let it go at that old friend, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Why do brides...
    ... neat suit for me - I arranged the flowers & baked the cake and we got ... maids etc. just a best friend as the witness for me and ex boss for ex - the ... to prove spend tons of money on their wedding. ... bridesmaids dresses, my dress, custom veil made from 3 different bits ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: April 15th 1989
    ... arriving early and soaking up the atmosphere before the semi. ... friend pulling me up. ... Leaving the ground I had no way of contacting my father, ... couldn't quite comprehend those people lying on the pitch were dead.. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)