Re: Are figurados more enjoyable?
- From: "Tim J." <NOkpos3wtSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:42:36 -0500
CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> typed:
On Jan 23, 10:38 pm, "Tim J." <NOkpos3wtS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ed Fnord <e...@xxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
I've heard that figurados are more difficult to hand-roll
than parejos, hence the higher prices, even for the same
quality of materials.
Anyone want to share an opinion on whether they're more
enjoyable to smoke and whether the price is worth it?
I am willing to perform research. If everyone would please send one
or more of their favorite's, I will get to work.
A goup of Te Amos and El Productos are enroute. :-)
If you're admitting those are your favorites, I will accept them with open
arms, Marc. Somehow, I seriously doubt either are on your "regular" list.
Speaking of Te Amos, has anyone else tried their newer "World Selection"
series? I've tried their "Cuban" and "Honduran", and they are quite tasty.
- Prev by Date: Re: Smoke a good one...
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke a good one...
- Previous by thread: Re: Are figurados more enjoyable?
- Next by thread: Re: Are figurados more enjoyable?