Re: Interesting New Cuban Regional Editions
- From: LoneStar <SkeeterZX225@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:34:45 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 10, 5:24 pm, "Alex W." <ing...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:38:57 -0800 (PST), LoneStar wrote:
On Jan 10, 8:13 am, "Alex W." <ing...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For Switzerland: a robusto extra by El Rey del Mundo
For Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg): a Fonseca robusto
For Asia and the Pacific: a Juan Lopez piramide
For Germany: a Ramon Allones belicoso.
The last one I have tasted already, and it is brilliant -- highly
But the one that really interests me is the Fonseca: if it is the
same flavour as the #1 or the Cadetes but with a bigger volume of
smoke, I may just have to try and corner the market....
I'd be interested in a couple of boxes of the ERDMs from Switzerland
if you are over that way, Alex. Can send cash ahead if you can get
them positively located.
I'll make a call to see about stocks.
You're not worried about Customs?- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
Not really. I don't think they are looking for birthday presents :)
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Misc argues with Tony...
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Misc argues with Tony...
- Previous by thread: Re: Interesting New Cuban Regional Editions
- Next by thread: Re: Interesting New Cuban Regional Editions