Re: [OT] The Huff calls B.S.!
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 01:49:07 -0800
On 2010-12-31 23:43:24 -0800, Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
So I find it interesting
that zealots on either side can be so certain about a theory which has
neither been accepted as fact nor conclusively debunked.
The problem that Mickey and I have with the whole thing is that it *IS* accepted as fact. International policy decisions are being made which affect the lives of every person on the planet, becaue it's AGW is accepted as fact.
....Well, that and because there's oodles of money to be made by pretending that it's true.
Anyway, you forgot to share how you know. Please, enlighten us.
What we know for certain is that there is no solid science supporting the idea of AGW. This does not prove that it is false but, like most things, we tend not to believe the outlandish claims made by others until they can provide something stronger than fear mongering, junk science and repeated assertion.
Put another way: it's no more been proven false than psychic readings, but we don't believe those, either.
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Liberalspeak: Happy new year! Would you please die now?
- Next by Date: Re: Liberalspeak: Happy new year! Would you please die now?
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] The Huff calls B.S.!
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] The Huff calls B.S.!