Re: [OT] Exorcism school...

On 12/23/10 7:03 PM, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
On 2010-12-23 07:12:09 -0800, Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On 12/22/10 9:26 PM, Tom S. wrote:
"Miss Elaine Eos"<misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in message
news:ierr42$4eo$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Personally, I'm all for it. "Ain't nothing so bad as a botched
exorcism", my great-grandpappy used to say...!

;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/dec/21/exorcism-conference-devils-demons

And

we say the Islamics are stuck in the Dark Ages...

Satan's greatest accomplishment was convincing people he doesn't
exist. ;)

Wait, I thought that was Jesus' greatest accomplishment.

;)

Actually, we're over a billion strong and counting. Curious that Jesus would want to convince people he doesn't exist by telling them to "make disciples of all nations".

Misc "well, for some people, his biggest failure.<G>"

Just think, if he didn't exist, the atheists couldn't co-opt all his moral teachings. ;)

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225

  • Re: [OT] Exorcism school...
    ... my great-grandpappy used to say...! ... And we say the Islamics are stuck in the Dark Ages... ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Exorcism school...
    ... my great-grandpappy used to say...! ... And we say the Islamics are stuck in the Dark Ages... ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Underworld: Rise ...(2009) --> What the fuck is this crap!
    ... completely in the dark as to the appeal. ... Also, Hit and Run, the second film in recent months to use the real ... to the front of her car but unlike Stuck, or maybe like Stuck come to ... time is watching the director of a couple of the Saw movies fall flat ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Underworld: Rise ...(2009) --> What the fuck is this crap!
    ... completely in the dark as to the appeal. ... Also, Hit and Run, the second film in recent months to use the real ... to the front of her car but unlike Stuck, or maybe like Stuck come to ... The Genetic Opera, unless your idea of a good ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: A glimmer of light in Iraq?
    ... him up and drive home without being killed. ... college-aged son got stuck at work after dark and his father managed to ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)