Re: Pirate's Gold

"Mike Simmons" <mikesim@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:iclv51$ivs$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OK, it ain't a Cohiba, but I just tried several Pirate's Gold stogies from
Rolando Reyes and have been favorable impressed with the stick. A peppery
little rascal fer a cheapy. Has anyone else tried 'em?

Mike

Never have. I see 'em all the time in the catalogs, but never in person.

  • Re: Pirates Gold
    ... Rolando Reyes and have been favorable impressed with the stick. ... A peppery ... little rascal fer a cheapy. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Pirates Gold
    ... Rolando Reyes and have been favorable impressed with the stick. ... A peppery ... little rascal fer a cheapy. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Pirates Gold