Re: American wealth inequality

On 2010-10-22 17:14:17 -0700, Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On 10/22/2010 1:57 PM, François Yves Le Gal wrote:
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:58:18 -0400, Ken Dixon<kdixon2711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Inequality is just part of society, always has been and always will be.

Spoken like a true christian.

Spoken like a true Frenchman. Your countrymen are rioting because they want to increase the retirement age from 60 to 62 (after they dropped it in 1988 from 65 to 60).

Why not let 'em retire at 60? Or 45, for all we care?! "Retire away!", I say!

Misc "you *did* plan ahead for this no-income thing, right?!?!"

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

.