- From: Steve Heath <sdheath@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all, haven't posted in a while...
I've been in Tampa all week on business, and I'm staying in Ybor Citry
so I've had some time to visit a few of the local cigar shops and of
course had dinner at the Columbia. Anybody familiar with the area
know of any can't-miss cigar locations? The only other thing I have
planned is a trip to Vincent & Tampa. I've been a fan of their La
Eminencia Fancy Cubanitas for a long time, so I think a pilgrimage of
sorts is in order.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Castro vs. Ahmadinejad
- Next by Date: Re: American wealth inequality
- Previous by thread: Republicans suck!
- Next by thread: Re: Ybor City