Re: OT: Castro vs. Ahmadinejad

Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in news:i8bbns$o2g$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

I made no claim that Jesus said anything ORIGINAL; my claim was that
Jesus told people how to live their lives, in direct contradiction to
YOUR claim that Jesus did NOT tell people how to live their lives.

And that's what I'm speaking against. Find and example of
Jesus telling someone how to live his life. As I've said
three times now, when Jesus cites the law, He's not telling
you "how to live your life", but telling you "you haven't
and can't live your life in such a way as to save yourself."

Jesus' use of the law is to drive you to the Gospel. He's
very clear about this.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.
.