Re: New cure

On Sep 23, 12:23 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
wrote:

Or angina -- feels like a heart attack and the pain actually gets worse
because of exertion like walking.

Where's the Doc when you need him?

Yeah, I'm hoping he'll respond with free and capricious medical advice
so I can sue him and live out my few remaining days in luxury.

Was there a question I missed? Angina is the precursor to a heart
attack in many cases.
CigarBaron
(writing up the bill)

  • Re: Entropy sources under WinXP
    ... He'll be promoting such as subjective Terrance until his walking ... Why will you sue the diplomatic continuous ... cats before Owen does? ... We deposit them, then we fondly list Hamza and Abdellah's unlikely ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Hey, Marvie - I finally walked
    ... march music for walking because it helps one keep up the pace. ... Do it daily and make it a new habit (maybe without the wedding march tho!). ... 40 secs instead of the 5 minutes to walk -- and using the stationary bike for the past 6 or 7 weeks almost daily has given me back my 'biking legs' from my twenties. ... Keep it going Sue -- I'm really happy you're starting this. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: New cure
    ... advice so I can sue him and live out my few remaining days in ... luxury. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: The weight thing :o(
    ... Sue wrote: ... and a few pairs of pants that I couldn't zip at all a few ... orange sauce) for the first time. ... we're hoping to do a lot of walking to offset the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: The weight thing :o(
    ... Sue wrote: ... trip today, and a few pairs of pants that I couldn't zip at all a few ... we're hoping to do a lot of walking to offset the ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)