Re: A nothing-complicated Sunday
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 17:53:29 -0500
Ray <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Buck Turgidson <deppitybob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Redistribution of wealth is how the ONE! (PBUH) gained and plans to
hold onto political power.
Isn't that just adorable! Bless your heart.
Glad you liked it. ;-)
I was raised by southern parents. All four granparents were from the
I know what "bless your heart" means in Yankee-speak.
Mickey...As a Texan, you should know Buck was NOT paying you a
Ray, I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, buddy. ;-)
I know what he meant, but I can read the subtext, too, which is
something like "I don't agree, but I can't argue your point" which
means I am right, but he "feels" I'm wrong. SO he resorts to sarcasm
It's the liberal way.
- Prev by Date: Re: Advice sought from Men of the World
- Next by Date: Re: Advice sought from Men of the World
- Previous by thread: Re: A nothing-complicated Sunday
- Next by thread: Re: A nothing-complicated Sunday