Re: Any pipe smokers?
- From: Ken Dixon <kdixon2711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:02:32 -0400
I was recently given a cheap little pipe and a pouch of tobacco. The
pipe says Fujima Pipe on a sticker and the tobacco is Mixture No, 79.
The tobacco is still sealed and the pipe has never been smoked.
I have absolutely no use for either item, so email me if you want
I'll take 'em off your hand.
Not familiar with the pipe but Mix.79 was Hefner's blend of choice back in the day. It is an aromatic and gets a lot of flack from the pipe purists but it's really no THAT bad.
If you're sure you don't want to give the pipe a shot send it to:
13177 SW 11 Lane Circle
Miami, Fl. 33184
Be sure to include a return address.
Ken in Miami
- Prev by Date: Re: Thanks for the welcome... and white spots on wrapper?
- Next by Date: Re: Thanks for the welcome... and white spots on wrapper?
- Previous by thread: Temperature question
- Next by thread: Re: Any pipe smokers?