Re: Canadian health care
- From: "btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:06:57 -0500
Tom S. wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:02 AM, Ken Dixon wrote:
On 6/1/10 8:25 AM, methuselah wrote:Hell, look at Mexico, and some US cities.
On 5/31/2010 11:07 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Ken Dixon"<nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 5/31/10 6:38 PM, methuselah wrote:
Canada is learning the hard way. The Obama Socialists aren't even
Socialism is expensive.
Yeah and capitalim has just done such a stellar job of keeping
affordable and available.
How can you consistently miss the point?
He's not missing the point, he just doesn't want to admit it's right
so he throws some other shit in the air.
Fact is socialism usually leads to national bankruptcy and a thriving
criminal underworld born in the blackmarkets. For examples simply
look to the Soviet Union/ Warsaw Pact states.
And some US states.....won't mention any names (California) though.
"Official ASC Shaman"
- Prev by Date: Re: Canadian health care
- Next by Date: Re: Canadian health care
- Previous by thread: Re: Canadian health care
- Next by thread: Re: Canadian health care