Re: Canadian health care
- From: "btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:35:34 -0500
Paul M. Cook wrote:
"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jun 1, 12:07 am, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah and capitalim has just done such a stellar job of keeping
heath care affordable and available.
We have 100% accesability to health professionals in the USoA Paul.
Albeit, expensive (if one actually pays for it.)
Hasn't health insurance in general obliterated the reality of medical
There's the real price of service and then the insurance covered
price which is four to five times that.
No, that's backwards. Insurance companies negotiate low rates with
providers. Uninsured rates are 3-5 times the insured rate. To say
we have the cruelest system in the world would be an understatement.
Maybe in theory, but when it comes to actually collecting for services
rendered to non-insured patients, they generally settle for much more
"Official ASC Shaman"
- Prev by Date: Re: Canadian health care
- Next by Date: Re: Canadian health care
- Previous by thread: Re: Canadian health care
- Next by thread: Re: Canadian health care