- From: methuselah <methuselah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:58:50 -0500
On 6/1/2010 1:55 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
"methuselah"<methuselah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Obama has said several time lately, that he in fully in charge of the oil
problem in the gulf. Why then, does he continue to blame everyone else
for the slow action?
And tell me just where in the Constitution is it written it is the federal
governments job to clean up oil spills? Huh? And I bet if he was waging
war on the oil spill you'd be bitching about that too.
Read what was said in my post you flipping idiot!
- Prev by Date: Re: Canadian health care
- Next by Date: Re: Exploding Cigars?
- Previous by thread: Re: Question
- Next by thread: Re: Question