Re: A Bernie SO

CigarBaron wrote:
...one today in Pittsburgh....the Baroness and I celebrate (along with
the Baronette) our 25th wedding anniversary today. Still surviving
together after thousands of pounds of meat loaf. However, tonight
we'll be at Morton's initiating the crustacean wars. And of course
tobacco will be part of the celebration.
CigarBaron

Congrats!!

I can remember on our 25th ........er, actually I can't .

Wonder what I should select for tonight.....hmmmm.

Have a great time at Morton's!!

bernie

--
"Official ASC Shaman"

  • Re: A Bernie SO
    ...  Still surviving ... together after thousands of pounds of meat loaf. ... we'll be at Morton's initiating the crustacean wars. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: A Bernie SO
    ... the Baronette) our 25th wedding anniversary today. ... Still surviving ... together after thousands of pounds of meat loaf. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: A Bernie SO
    ... Still surviving ... together after thousands of pounds of meat loaf. ... we'll be at Morton's initiating the crustacean wars. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: A Bernie SO
    ... surviving together after thousands of pounds of meat loaf. ... Got it at age 80 after about 60 years of cigarette smoking. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: A Bernie SO