Re: sound familiar

Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Ken Dixon" <kdixon2711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Do you talk politics on the job? If so that might explain why your numbers are down.

Nope. Not ever. Why should I? My numbers are down because the economy is in the shitter and businesses have cut their spending to the bone. Have you read a newspaper in the last ... 2 years? And not the sports page?

Paul

I'm well aware of the economic situation, I run my own business servicing the marketing and PR business. Following the news is my job.
Are you sure little nuggets of Paulisms haven't fallen out on the job maybe turning off some evil corporate type? Doesn't take much to piss people off.
.