Re: sound familiar

Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Ken Dixon" <kdixon2711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Do you talk politics on the job? If so that might explain why your numbers are down.

Nope. Not ever. Why should I? My numbers are down because the economy is in the shitter and businesses have cut their spending to the bone. Have you read a newspaper in the last ... 2 years? And not the sports page?

Paul

I'm well aware of the economic situation, I run my own business servicing the marketing and PR business. Following the news is my job.
Are you sure little nuggets of Paulisms haven't fallen out on the job maybe turning off some evil corporate type? Doesn't take much to piss people off.

  • Cuba wraps up dramatic year of economic change
    ... Yet the wide-faced 31-year-old says he is grateful to be in business at all. ... "I think my expectations were met because in Cuba today I couldn't have hoped for anything more," he said one recent December afternoon as his girlfriend, Giselle de la Noval, served customers. ... Hidalgo's story is mirrored by many of the entrepreneurs The Associated Press has followed since January in a yearlong effort to document Communist Cuba's awkward embrace of free-market reforms. ... the changes don't go far enough to revive Cuba's moribund economy. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: The Fraud of Bushenomics: Theyre Looting the Country
    ... The Economy is a problem! ... Along with low, or no, job growth. ... And the number of jobs is growing! ... Their investments will create more business. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • The Fraud of Bushenomics: They’re Looting the Country
    ... The Economy is a problem! ... Along with low, or no, job growth. ... And the number of jobs is growing! ... Their investments will create more business. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Interested in Economics ?
    ... The Economy is a problem! ... Along with low, or no, job growth. ... Their investments will create more business. ... better jobs. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • ebooks share lits 80
    ... Handbook of Global Social Policy Public Administration and Public ... What Every Business Leader Should Know ... States in the Global Economy: ... Electronic commerce, XML, Internet ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)