Re: Obama wins another one

Ray <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2010 21:07:17 -0500, Mickey wrote:

Yeah, I know. It's not your fault. It just seems like it has gotten
worse over the last 10 years or so. Maybe it's just me.

No, I'd say it's probably you and movies both that have gotten worse
over the last decade. ;0)

Thanks, Ray. I knew I could count on you. ;-)

  • Re: Web Search results have dropped 90% from last week...HELP!
    ... Yeah I totally relieved that it wasn't my fault this was happening to ... my site and yes your right being glad on others misery is not good. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: This Toyota Forum Demise...sigh
    ... Had he ASKED a Toyota question, ... Even Ray doesn't weigh in very often any ... pneumatic angle die grinder - check out the Ingersoll Rand one from Harbor ... Yeah, they gave me another. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: (OT) regarding aliens
    ... And here's where I ask whose fault is it? ... chose to sit on my ass and collected UCX $ and then started school in ... So, yeah, although the slackers are all ultimately responsible, ... responsibility that the current system does NOT provide. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Back on topic - you CAN change things
    ... stadium for the Marlins. ... Yeah, blame the overpaid sports players, it must be their fault. ... responsibility. ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Francona-Still Stupid after all these years
    ... Then he brings in Delcarmen who for whatever reason has been getting ... Yeah, I can't believe he didn't bring Papelbon in. ... a freaking blowout and he completely fails to do his job...getting only two ... It's *always* Tito's fault. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)