Re: OT: budget deficits
- From: "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:53:12 -0700
"Ray" <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 18 May 2010 08:14:30 -0700, Miss Elaine Eos
On 2010-05-17 17:39:03 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> said:
The roads to Rome were sometimes lined with thousands of crucified
Which movie was this in? I totally missed it...
It was usually slaves that were crucified in great numbers,
though...not peasants. Roman citizens, regardless of social class paid
taxes. Slaves didn't.
Wait wait wait! I thought paying taxes was a form of slavery? Can you guys
get anything right? Which is it? Now you make being a slave in Rome out
to be some kind of a cool gig.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Newsreader for windows mobile?
- Next by Date: Re: Another Obama oopsie!
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: budget deficits
- Next by thread: Re: OT: budget deficits