Re: First Arab American to win the Miss USA Crown
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:46:55 -0700
On 2010-05-18 07:58:11 -0700, Ray <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
And she's already embroiled in a controversy regarding an allegedly raunchy
movie (in the eye of the beholder) that she appeared in, and some kind of a
stripper photo shoot. The jackals are out in force.
I hadn't heard about the movie, but evidently she won a pole dancing
contest a few years ago.
Why the *FUCK* would anyone care about a BEAUTY PAGENT winner showing off her body?!?!?! What, is that somehow too base, too shallow, too not-intellectual-enough?!
Then again, these folks could take a page from _The Playboy Philosophy_ -- "hospitality" is an art form, and shouldn't be equated to prostitution.
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: First Arab American to win the Miss USA Crown
- Next by Date: Re: First Arab American to win the Miss USA Crown
- Previous by thread: Re: First Arab American to win the Miss USA Crown
- Next by thread: Re: First Arab American to win the Miss USA Crown