OT: The new supreme
- From: Ken Dixon <kdixon2711@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 00:48:57 -0400
May 11, 2010 4:49 PM
Elena Kagan White House "Interview" Riles Reporters
While the White House seems to believe the American people deserve to hear from Kagan, it has not made her available to reporters. That prompted some consternation at today's White House briefing.
The decision to post an interview with Kagan conducted by a government employee - not a journalist - is in line with the Obama administration's policy of regularly using new media tools to go around traditional media.
Doing so allows the administration to better control its message - and, in this case, avoid any uncomfortable questions for their Supreme Court nominee.
for the complete article go http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20004724-503544.html
- Prev by Date: Re: WTF?! "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"
- Next by Date: Re: WTF?! "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Smoke one for Frank
- Next by thread: Re: OT: The new supreme