Re: Why the right hates Rachel Maddow
- From: Tony <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:16:08 -0400
On 4/30/2010 6:50 PM, Ray wrote:
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:39:09 -0700, "Paul M. Cook"<pmcook@xxxxxxx>
"Ray"<chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 30 Apr 2010 06:01:25 GMT, Joe<joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2010-04-28, Ray<chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That law is already on the books. Any legal immigrant must have their
green card with them at all times.
What about hispanic people born in the US? They don't have a green
card, but if they go out without ID, they can (and likely will) be
arrested under suspicion of being illegal.
Possibly, but probably not that many.
A valid State issued Driver's License or State ID should be sufficient
to prove one's citizenship.
It is not. They demand a BC.
There are hundreds of people that have gotten
caught up in INS nets and they were legal citizens. Some sat for mnonths in
jails before they could prove it.
LOL!!! You *are* kidding, right? :)
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225
- Prev by Date: Re: Why the right hates Rachel Maddow
- Next by Date: Re: Why the right hates Rachel Maddow
- Previous by thread: Re: Why the right hates Rachel Maddow
- Next by thread: Re: Why the right hates Rachel Maddow