Never mind, here's an even worse one

GM has announced it is paying off its government loan 5 years early and with
interest. So thanks to Obama we have 3 million people employed who would
otherwise not be, we still have a auto manufacturing sector and we have some
extra cash in the bank. The question is - how soon can we get this guy
impeached? How much longer will we tolerate the most radical president in
history and one hell bent on the complete destruction of this country? Tell
me. How much longer will we have to suffer this outrage?

  • Re: Congress cuts off all unemployment extensions
    ... Americans paying less in taxes than when Reagan was in ... banks failing all the time. ... surge Obama opposed. ... depression averted; coming out of a ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Congress cuts off all unemployment extensions
    ... Americans paying less in taxes than when Reagan was in ... day and the bullshit about it paying for itself is just that, ... surge Obama opposed. ... depression averted; coming out of a ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Congress cuts off all unemployment extensions
    ... Americans paying less in taxes than when Reagan was in office; ... Start from where President Obama ... banks failing all the time. ... Millions more jobs lost, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Congress cuts off all unemployment extensions
    ... Americans paying less in taxes than when Reagan was in office; ... Start from where President Obama ... banks failing all the time. ... day and the bullshit about it paying for itself is just that, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Congress cuts off all unemployment extensions
    ... >> Americans paying less in taxes than when Reagan was in office; ... Start from where President Obama started; ... > growth in May almost nonexistant, Retail sales in May dropped by the ... > day and the bullshit about it paying for itself is just that, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)