Re: Quake frequency normal.

Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in
news:hpu4fo$a8j$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 2010-04-11 15:56:08 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> said:

It is simply not possible to reason with someone whose reasoner is
broken.

Can you prove that?

* A person whose reasoner is broken cannot reason (definition of
"broken.") * To reason with another person requires that the other
person be able to reason (definition of "with.")
* .: It is not possible to reason with someone whose reasoner is
broken (simple deduction.)

How'd I do, Bart? ;)

You've built him a fair trap. If he's convinced by your
reasoning, then he has to concede the point. If he's
not convinced by your reasoning, then we have more
evidence.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

  • Re: returning the Fibonacci string separated by comma
    ... answer string (if malloc doesn't fail, which you have no control ... The only reason to put the `free`s in is to reduce ... I don't have any good rejoinder to that, so I suppose I'll concede the ... in the specification means that the optimisation considerations will come ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Extend your chi
    ... A small price to concede for your admittance everything I said above ... Don't worry nemo, you won. ... Part of the reason I'm drastically cutting ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: The top 7 fake reasons why Lewis weaving is OK
    ... unreasonable folk run out of reason they abuse. ... sober enough to realise you are embarrassing yourself but I am ... Respond properly to the other post or concede. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Bundesliga week 13 - end with funny
    ... Aue will now concede at least two... ... there's a reason I'm good at tipping here ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: evoting machines 101
    ... about republicans who call themselves democrats) They won't concede ... I concede that you believe that the only reason your candidate cannot win is ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)