Re: Quake frequency normal.

Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in
news:hpu4fo$a8j$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 2010-04-11 15:56:08 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> said:

It is simply not possible to reason with someone whose reasoner is
broken.

Can you prove that?

* A person whose reasoner is broken cannot reason (definition of
"broken.") * To reason with another person requires that the other
person be able to reason (definition of "with.")
* .: It is not possible to reason with someone whose reasoner is
broken (simple deduction.)

How'd I do, Bart? ;)

You've built him a fair trap. If he's convinced by your
reasoning, then he has to concede the point. If he's
not convinced by your reasoning, then we have more
evidence.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

  • Re: Extend your chi
    ... A small price to concede for your admittance everything I said above ... Don't worry nemo, you won. ... Part of the reason I'm drastically cutting ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: returning the Fibonacci string separated by comma
    ... answer string (if malloc doesn't fail, which you have no control ... The only reason to put the `free`s in is to reduce ... I don't have any good rejoinder to that, so I suppose I'll concede the ... in the specification means that the optimisation considerations will come ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: The top 7 fake reasons why Lewis weaving is OK
    ... unreasonable folk run out of reason they abuse. ... sober enough to realise you are embarrassing yourself but I am ... Respond properly to the other post or concede. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: evoting machines 101
    ... about republicans who call themselves democrats) They won't concede ... I concede that you believe that the only reason your candidate cannot win is ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: The top 7 fake reasons why Lewis weaving is OK
    ... unreasonable folk run out of reason they abuse. ... What is to concede? ... sober enough to realise you are embarrassing yourself but I am ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)