Re: The death of global warming

On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 04:07:00 -0700 (PDT), CigarBaron wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:53 pm, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"  So stable in fact that many species have evolved to live
within a very narrow environmental parameter.  Even small changes effect
them severely.  Unfortunately, many of those critters form the basis of the
whole world's food chain.  So yes, we not only should do something, > Paul

So why can't we yet raise cattle to be consistently prime beef?
CigarBaron

We can.
What we cannot do is to raise prime beef at the Blue Light
Special chuck beef prices that the customer is prepared to pay.
.