Re: So much for the safety of cigar and pipe smoking.
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:37:55 -0700
On 2010-03-17 20:24:10 -0700, Ray <chigaray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
Scientific studies show that 100% of cigarette smokers die. Pipe and
cigar smokers also have death rates of 100%.
Non-smokers experience identical death rates for some reason.
Cigar smokers seem to die happiest, closely followed by pipe smokers. Cigarette smokers die happy or not, depending on how long it's been since their last cigarette. Non smokers are a mixed bag.
Anti-smokers tend to die horrible, agonizing deaths, writhing in their own self-created hell.
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Sent it in
- Next by Date: Re: So much for the safety of cigar and pipe smoking.
- Previous by thread: St. Pat's Day Mini-Herf
- Next by thread: Re: So much for the safety of cigar and pipe smoking.