Re: [OT] I just got a letter from the census bureau...

Tony wrote:

You don't think sending a letter to tell you you're going to get a
letter is a waste of taxpayer money? That would explain a lot.

How about a telegram stating: "Urgent.....disregard previous telegram."?

bernie

--
"Official ASC Shaman"

  • Re: Epson photo stylus 750
    ... Hi Tony ... I assume the waste pad is full ... > Press and hold Load/Eject and Cleaning switches and press power switch ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: OT: charges dropped against Patrica Dunn
    ... but his conviction was expunged. ... waste of time and taxpayer money. ... even the incarcerated are entitled to health care. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Pagano should take his own advice
    ... mechanisms, methodologies, logic, etc. we waste our time. ... and making choices. ... one, Tony? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: PayPal - Meet IRS!
    ... It's a waste of energy, Tony. ... Some people would complain if hanged with ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)