Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...
- From: "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:51:14 -0800
"CigarBaron" <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 25, 4:33 pm, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My 74 year old mother had knee replacement surgery on Tuesday. She is
great, had a splendid surgeon and is recovering at a very nice Kaiser
hospital in the Bay Area.
Hope she makes a speedy recovery Paul.
She's already home, getting around just fine on a walker and the whole thing
could not have gone smoother. Socialized medicine is the solution to this
country's problem. The way I see it, it's just a insurance policy I pay
into now so I can have care later.
- Prev by Date: Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...
- Next by Date: Re: One of the stupidest things ever said
- Previous by thread: Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...
- Next by thread: Re: Socialized medicine at its best ...