Re: OT: Hail King Shelby!!

On 2010-02-16 14:45:19 -0800, Starvin Marvin <smarvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Apparently Miss Elaine Eos, the Alpha Dufus, has chosen the tried
and true Conservative strategy of deny, declare victory, and then run
away rather than answer my question, which I asked twice, of why he
used "that's damned white of you."

<sigh> No, I just was ignoring you, since I answered your question twice, and even provided a quote. I will not repeat the answer for the third time:

I was complimenting you on your even-handedness regarding Shelby.

Once again, here is my previous answer to your claim that I didn't not answer your question:

What's your excuse for using "that's damned white of you" in the first place?

You snipped that it was a compliment -- recognition of your being even handed WRT to Shelby. Here's the original: