Re: Great gods! It's longer than my...
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:11:06 -0800
On 2010-02-09 15:38:05 -0800, Alex W <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
I saw it and thought to myself "why bother sending something
good and solid to smoke, that's so ordinary? Much better to
set you a 4-5 hour challenge!" A cigar fit for the country
that thinks everything is bigger in America....
While the thought is appreciated, you may be thinking of Tejas. Out here in The People's Republik, folks are more likely to be concerned with the additional carbon footprint... ;)
Either way, it's been over 24 hrs, and I'm still grinning -- thanks again!
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Sarah needs help
- Next by Date: Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll
- Previous by thread: Re: Great gods! It's longer than my...
- Next by thread: Re: Great gods! It's longer than my...