Re: OT: TOTUS flub of the day
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 11:24:19 -0600
CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 5, 12:50 pm, Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ray <chiga...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's a two-fer.
The first one's easy to pck out. Can you find the other?
Nope.I've watched it several times, and all I see is him
mispronouncing a word any Harvard graduate (or, say the friggin'
Commander in Chief!) should know.
C'mon Mickey. The man is a very good orator when given sides on the
teleprompter. It's not an easy talent. Other than that....
Sorry, Marc, I disagree. We've all been told repeatedly what a
fabulous orator he is, and I've yet to see it.
I've looked for it, too. The speeches of his I've seen have been dry,
boring, and banal. He doesn't hold people's interest.
Just look at how many people recently admitted they didn't watch the
entire State of the Union speech.
I think it was a case of trying to manage expectations, combined with
the elite lefties amazement with the "clean Negro with no Negro
dialect" speaking well enough that they would "forget he was black"
for part of the speech.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll
- Next by Date: Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: TOTUS flub of the day
- Next by thread: Re: OT: TOTUS flub of the day