Re: Hail King Shelby!!

On 2/6/2010 10:34 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Tony"<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 2/6/2010 4:37 PM, Mickey wrote:
Tony<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

OK, I'll bite. What's up with all the little "+1"s lately?

Paul has Ted killfiled. It's so Paul can read Ted's profound ramblings
(which far outweigh his crazy rantings).

Actually the only reason you aren't in my killfile is that I find you far
more intelligent than those that are.

You know, Paul, Ted is as, if not more intelligent than me. He also phrases his missives more completely, isn't blinded by ideology and is willing to look at other viewpoints.

I'm confused as to why you have him killfiled and not me.

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225

  • Re: Hail King Shelby!!
    ... It's so Paul can read Ted's profound ramblings (which far outweigh his crazy rantings). ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Jon Huntsman: Republican Crazy
    ... Paul J Gans wrote: ... Call me crazy. ... have the Republican voters - somebody has to vote for rocks. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Just another OS X crash...
    ... Paul wrote: ... Josh McKee wrote: ... if the negatives outweigh the positives? ... Because I think that the Macintosh is a more refined product. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Ron Paul, Presidential Candidate for the 14th Century
    ... Ron Paul was able to get a medical doctorate from Duke University ... sane supporters. ... their supporters are crazy, or do you say "a-ha, now I have a reason ... I haven't seen the Messianic air in any of the candidates that Ron Paul has ...
    (talk.origins)