Re: Hail King Shelby!!

On 2/6/2010 10:34 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Tony"<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 2/6/2010 4:37 PM, Mickey wrote:
Tony<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

OK, I'll bite. What's up with all the little "+1"s lately?

Paul has Ted killfiled. It's so Paul can read Ted's profound ramblings
(which far outweigh his crazy rantings).

Actually the only reason you aren't in my killfile is that I find you far
more intelligent than those that are.

You know, Paul, Ted is as, if not more intelligent than me. He also phrases his missives more completely, isn't blinded by ideology and is willing to look at other viewpoints.

I'm confused as to why you have him killfiled and not me.

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225

  • Re: Hail King Shelby!!
    ... It's so Paul can read Ted's profound ramblings (which far outweigh his crazy rantings). ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2014-11-20 (Thursday)
    ... is a lecher and an opportunist, but probably not a child killer. ... Mark Solano is so mad at Paul he doing to Paul the same thing ... Danny found out some how and to keep him quiet Paul killed him. ... but I think she is just guilty of being a crazy old lady who wants a son ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Jon Huntsman: Republican Crazy
    ... Paul J Gans wrote: ... Call me crazy. ... have the Republican voters - somebody has to vote for rocks. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Just another OS X crash...
    ... Paul wrote: ... Josh McKee wrote: ... if the negatives outweigh the positives? ... Because I think that the Macintosh is a more refined product. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)