Re: Hail King Shelby!!

On 2/6/2010 10:34 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Tony"<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 2/6/2010 4:37 PM, Mickey wrote:
Tony<tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

OK, I'll bite. What's up with all the little "+1"s lately?

Paul has Ted killfiled. It's so Paul can read Ted's profound ramblings
(which far outweigh his crazy rantings).

Actually the only reason you aren't in my killfile is that I find you far
more intelligent than those that are.

You know, Paul, Ted is as, if not more intelligent than me. He also phrases his missives more completely, isn't blinded by ideology and is willing to look at other viewpoints.

I'm confused as to why you have him killfiled and not me.

--
The Cigar Diary: http://www.cigardiary.com
ASC Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=138059489225