Re: The Obama Shrine
- From: "trogdor" <notme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:12:01 -0500
"Tom S." <tmswork@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:crqdnX4QC6ZkCvbWnZ2dnUVZ_oRi4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/4/2010 2:28 PM, trogdor wrote:LBJ's desk-built for him by the Senate cabinet shopI vaguely remember a picture of LBJ with his feet up on that desk.
You are in a sacred place. That White House, you know, but I saw remember we talked about this the other day, Pat. You and I were in the office and we saw the picture of Barack Obama with the Resolute desk.
PAT: Yeah, and he's got his feet up on it.
GLENN: He has his feet up on the Resolute desk!
PAT: The disrespect.
GLENN: Oh, my gosh.
PAT: Doesn't care. He just doesn't seem to care.
GLENN: I mean, just the history of the Resolute desk. I would be, I would be afraid to put a cup on the Resolute desk. And the day that I wasn't afraid of putting a cup on the Resolute desk is the day I should leave office!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: What Repubs believe, Jan. 2010 poll
- Next by Date: Re: Canadian Health Care - not good enough for the elite.
- Previous by thread: Re: The Obama Shrine
- Next by thread: Re: The Obama Shrine